Raging Waves Water Park Chicagoland Donation Policy
Raging Waves is happy to donate tickets to qualified non-profit organizations, in order to assist their fund-raising efforts.
- Non-profit groups
- Youth/scholarship programs
- Organizations raising funds for other charities
- Requests must be made at least 45 days before, and no more than four months ahead of the event
- Donations will not be accepted for review during our peak season, May 15th – August 15th
- No telephone, email, or faxed requests will be accepted
- All submissions and return addresses must be printed on organizational letterhead — no photocopies will be accepted
- Must include non-profit ID number, event date, purpose of event, and what the tickets and funds will be used for
- Only one request will be reviewed for approval per non-profit business.
Donations will not be made to individuals, families, company employee events, class reunions, or proms. Due to the high volume of requests, we cannot confirm receipt of letters or provide status. Declined requests will not receive a response.
Mail requests to:
Attn: Raging Waves Donations
4000 N. Bridge St (Rt. 47)
Yorkville, IL 60560