Code of Conduct
|Modest swimwear is required at Raging Waves! Attire must be appropriate for family environment: thong, G-String and cheeky swimwear is not permitted. Additionally, sheer, mesh, and see-through clothing cannot be used as a cover up over inappropriate bathing suits.|
|Let's keep Raging Waves a family-friendly park! Please refrain from using offensive and vulgar language.|
|We've got plenty of great dining options at the park! Please leave outside food and beverages at home.|
|Everybody will get the chance to enjoy our thrilling slides and yummy food! Please don't cut others in line.|
Failure to comply with our Code of Conduct will result in immediate ejection from the park without refund.
- For the safety of all guests, no firearms, knives, glass items (including but not limited to jars, bottles, and mirrors), or other sharp or potentially dangerous items may be brought into Raging Waves.
- No outside food or beverages may be brought into the park with the exception of TWO factory sealed water bottles per guest and one EMPTY personal water bottle made of plastic or metal (no glass).
- No alcohol is allowed on Raging Waves property.
- Raging Waves reserves the right to inspect all bags and property brought to the park.
- Protruding or hanging jewelry is not allowed on waterslides.
- Dive masks are not allowed anywhere in park – eye-wear is allowed on slides but must be secured.
- A lined swim suit is required in order to participate in any water activities. Denim shorts or athletic clothing is not allowed in or on any attraction. Swimsuits must not have any hard metal or plastic pieces.
- No footwear is allowed on slides.
- No thong style bathing suits allowed.
- No luggage bags or large bags with wheels (must be able to fit in family locker).
- Shorts, pants and bathing suit bottoms must be worn around the waist with no sagging and no visible undergarments.
- No gang apparel, signs or symbols may be worn or shown.
- No water devices or selfie-sticks.
- No ball or pool toys in the park.
Order Verification Policy
- Purchases with a credit card online are subject to present the credit card along with a valid form of identification for redemption at Raging Waves Waterpark. Failure to present valid payment/identification verification will revoke your right for redemption.
Height and Weight Requirements
- For the safety of our guests, our attractions have certain height and restrictions. You can check them out below.
|Attraction||Height Requirement||Weight Requirement|
|Brock's Giant Sandbox||None||None|
|The Great Barrier Reef||None||None|
|Quokka-Nut Island||Over 36" tall Under 54" tall||None|
|Koala Kove||Under 48 tall"||None|
|Kangaroo Falls||Over 36" tall to ride lower slides Over 42" tall to ride upper slides||None|
|Wild Wallabies||Over 42" tall||None|
|Aussie Mat Dash||Over 42" tall||None|
|The Crocodile Mile||Over 42" tall Must be accompanied by an adult if under 48" tall||Combined rider weight must not exceed 800lbs|
|The Three Sisters||Over 42" tall Must be accompanied by an adult if under 48" tall||Single rider weight must not exceed 250lbs Double rider combined weight must not exceed 400lbs|
|Tasmanian Twisters||Over 48" tall||None|
|PJ's Plummet||Over 48" tall||None|
|Cyclone||Over 48" tall||Single rider weight must not exceed 250lbs Double rider combined weight must not exceed 400lbs|
|Platypus Plunge||Over 48" tall||Single rider weight must not exceed 250lbs Double rider combined weight must not exceed 400lbs|
|The Boomerang||Over 48" tall||Combined rider weight must be between 200lbs and 700lbs|
|Wonambi||Over 48" tall||Combined rider weight must be between 200lbs and 700lbs|
Rules and Safety
- Attractions are subject to closure and/or rotating schedule without notice>.
- Line jumping or cutting is prohibited and is cause for immediate ejection from the park.
- Diving is prohibited in all locations and at all times.
- Raging Waves is a family waterpark, and as such does not permit any overtly offensive behavior, language, tattoos or clothing. This includes, but is not limited to: profanity, clothing with hateful messages, pornography, vulgarity, illegal acts, and/or divisive political messages.
- Rider Responsibility: Many of the attractions at Raging Waves Waterpark are dynamic and thrilling. There are inherent risks associated with riding any slide or utilizing any pool. If you choose to ride or swim, you accept all of these risks. You should be in good health to ride safely. You should know your physical condition and limitations as Raging Waves does not. If you suspect your health could be at risk for any reason or you could aggravate a pre-existing condition of any kind, do not ride or participate. Anybody with any type of physical or medical limitation is strongly advised not to participate in any attraction. We recommend watching a ride in action and reading all associated rules and safety signage before deciding whether or not to participate.
- Absolutely no admittance to park without ticket.
- Children 12 years of age and younger must be accompanied by a responsible adult, 18 years of age or older. Children 12 and under may never be dropped off and left unsupervised. Adult supervision of non-swimmers and young children is essential at all times. Lifeguards and attendants are not babysitters, please constantly supervise all young children and keep them close.
- Raging Waves does not page guests and recommends that you and your group establish a meeting place within the park in case you get separated
Rainchecks and Refunds
- Raging Waves Waterpark is open every day of the season, rain or shine but can close for the day based on current poor conditions or a poor forecast. If we experience inclement weather that includes lightning (or some other extreme weather condition), the park will suspend operations until it passes. If the park closes for the day, all customers remaining in the park (except season pass holders) will receive a complimentary return ticket for a visit during the 2021 season via email confirmation. Guests must use the weather voucher email to make their new reservation. Exchange may be done only on the day in which the park closes. Refunds are not offered.
- If the inclement weather passes within 60 minutes, no weather vouchers will be given to guests who decide to leave the park before re-opening. No refunds will offered as well. There are no refunds on incidental expenses (Lockers, Food, etc). No refunds are issued regardless of time spent in the park or if we re-open once the inclement weather passes.
- Re-entry—You may leave and re-enter the park only between 11:00am and two hours before the park closes. Prior to leaving the park, you must get a handstamp for valid re-entry. We recommend all guests arrive swim ready!.
Smoking and Vaping Policy
- A reserved smoking area is available outside the park in the main parking lot, by the flag pole. There is NO SMOKING OR VAPING INSIDE THE PARK. This include the use of e-cigarettes. The possession and/or usage of marijuana is not permitted anywhere on Raging Waves property.
- Personal items must be brought in a clear bag for the 2021 Season. Raging Waves is not responsible for any lost, stolen or damaged property including phones, keys, wallets, glasses, jewelry, etc, so please secure them properly. We highly recommend the use of a locker.
- Children who wear diapers are required to wear swim diapers on all rides and in all pools. Diapers may not be changed on the deck, walkways or lounge chairs. They can be changed in any restroom as all restrooms have diaper changing stations. Swim diapers are available for purchase at the Outback Trading Company Gift Shop
- U.S. Coast Guard approved life vests are available complimentary for guests located near the wave pool on a first come first serve basis. All weak and non-swimmers should use a life vest. Besides approved ride tubes, the only other flotation devices allowed are properly fitted, U.S. Coast Guard approved life jackets and puddle jumpers.
- Standard Parking is $10 per vehicle per visit for the 2021 season. Busses, RV’s, and other oversized vehicles are subject to a $20 parking fee per vehicle per visit for the 2021 season.
- Preferred parking is $20 per vehicle per visit for the 2021 season and available on a limited, first come—first serve basis.
- Handicap parking is $10 per vehicle per visit for the 2021 season and available on a limited, first come-first serve basis.
- No in and out privileges for any guests! Once you leave the parking lot, you must pay again to park.