2019 Digital Marketing Internship
Illinois’ Largest waterpark is a family-owned waterpark that has been providing fun and great customer service to guests of all ages for over ten years! The waterpark currently sits on 45 acres of land and hosts a huge wave pool, a lazy river, 26 waterslides, 3 kiddie play structures, zero-depth pool, sandy beach area, and multiple private cabana rentals.
Raging Waves Waterpark is seeking a highly enthusiastic Digital Marketing Intern that wants to be challenged to reach their potential at a fun and family-friendly entertainment destination. You will gain experience being involved in all facets of marketing, including working directly with operational waterpark staff to ensure that all events are successful. This paid internship is perfect for those looking to gain experience in the marketing and entertainment field.
Duties include but not limited to:
- Create social media content for various channels
- Strategize and track social media outreach and performance in terms of engagement
- Evaluate and optimize email templates
- Collaborate with marketing team on social media campaigns
- Schedule and organize content calendars for digital media efforts
- Content creation for digital ads on Google/Facebook in partnership with advertising agency
- Actively participate in creative process with photography intern
- Pursuing a degree in Marketing, Communications, Digital Advertisement or equivalent area of study
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint
- Basic knowledge of Adobe programs including Photoshop
- Desire to learn about the digital space and be engaged in a fast-paced environment
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong analytical skills; ability to analyze raw data and develop actionable recommendations
- Candidate must be available to work nights, weekends and select holidays throughout the 2019 summer
- Must be able to work 30+ hours per week, during peak summer weeks
- Must be professional, dependable, able to work with minimum supervision.
Application Deadline March 1st
This is a paid internship for the 2019 summer season. Please email resume and cover letter to Brad Donati – firstname.lastname@example.org. Include internship title in subject of email.