Summer Fun Weather Guarantee
Forecast calls for 100% Chance of Fun at Illinois’ Largest Waterpark!
Is the weather forecast scaring you away from having a day of OUTRAGEOUS FUN at Raging Waves? Have you looked at the forecast all week and it is constantly changing?
With our weather guarantee – we have you covered! If the park closes during your visit this season, you will get a ticket to return for another day of fun during the 2019 season.
Insider Tip: When there is a chance of rain in the forecast (example 30%-40%) these are the best days to visit the park. Enjoy more slides, less crowds, and be confident in your visit with our weather guarantee. As we always tell guests, 30% chance of rain means 70% chance it won’t rain, and 100% chance of OUTRAGEOUS FUN!
To see our complete weather policy you can visit https://www.ragingwaves.com/faq/ and click on «Rain Policy»