2019 Photography Internship
Illinois’ Largest waterpark is a family-owned waterpark that has been providing fun and great customer service to guests of all ages for over ten years! The waterpark currently sits on 45 acres of land and hosts a huge wave pool, a lazy river, 26 waterslides, 3 kiddie play structures, zero-depth pool, sandy beach area, and multiple private cabana rentals.
Raging Waves Waterpark is seeking a highly enthusiastic Photography Intern that wants to be challenged to reach their potential at a fun and family-friendly entertainment destination. You will gain experience being involved in all facets of marketing, including working directly with operational waterpark staff to ensure that all events are successful. This paid internship is perfect for those looking to gain experience in the marketing and entertainment field.
Duties include but not limited to:
- Brainstorm photo ideas for event promos
- Photograph live events
- Enhance photos through use of Adobe programs and Lightroom
- Properly organize and archive images to build photo library
- Fulfill image requests
- Organize staged “Photo Days”
- Create and edit video content to be utilized in online marketing efforts
- Collaborate with Marketing team
- Create media catered to the aesthetic of our brand
- Pursuing Bachelor’s degree in Photography, or experience within the photography industry
- Minimum requirement of 20 hours a week commitment
- Strong communication, organizational, computer skills are a must
- Candidate must be proficient in Photoshop
- Photo Mechanic skills preferred
- Candidate must possess an eye for photography
- Candidate must have a professional DSLR setup
- Candidate must be available to work nights, weekends and select holidays throughout the 2019 summer
- Must be professional, dependable, able to work with minimum supervision.
Application Deadline April 1st
This is a paid internship for the 2019 summer season. Please email resume and portfolio examples to Brad Donati – firstname.lastname@example.org. Include internship title in subject of email