Uploading Your Season Pass Photo
We’re so excited to welcome our passholders to the park this season! Before you visit and head to our NEW EXCLUSIVE PASSHOLDER ENTRANCE, you’ll need to make sure you’re able to access your digital season pass AND upload your season pass photo. Check out the video and written instructions below to get started.
- Download the Raging Waves Mobile App from the Apple App Store or the Google Play Store
- Tap the icon that says “My Raging Waves”
- Scroll down and tap “Forgot Password”
- Enter the email associated with your Season Pass. Then, tap the button to email yourself a temporary password. This email will be from firstname.lastname@example.org. If you don’t see anything, double check your spam. Please note: this temporary password expires after 3 hours.
- Check your inbox for an email with your temporary password. Enter your email address and the temporary password, then tap “Validate Password”
- Re-enter your temporary password under “Current Password”, then set your new password. Your account is now set up!
- Scroll down to Memberships and find your season pass. Tap “View Card”
- To upload your photo, tap “Upload Photo”. Please make sure your photo meets the following requirements:
- The photo must be a selfie of only yourself
- The photo must be a clear photo of your face (no sunglasses, hats, or face coverings)
- The photo must be family-friendly)
- Your photo will appear on your account after it has been reviewed by our Guest Services Team.
NOTE: You will need the email associated with your Season Pass to login. Not sure what it is? Our team can help you. Reach out to email@example.com for help accessing your account.
Don’t Have a Smartphone? You Can Upload Your Season Pass Photo on Our Website by clicking here!