When will you open for the season?
Like all of you, we are anxiously awaiting the start of summer fun! We are currently working with the State of Illinois and IDPH to safely reopen during Phase 4 of the Restore Illinois Plan. We are very excited to welcome guests back to the park and will be announcing an opening date shortly. Rest assured, we will be following all guidelines outlined by the CDC and State of Illinois. As always, your safety is our number one concern!
What if my ticket has an expiration date during the season?
All tickets for the 2020 season will now be non-date specific and can be used any one operating day during the 2020 or 2021 season. This also includes Groupon tickets as well!
What if I purchased a 2020 Season Pass?
We value all of our 2020 season pass holders and their commitment to our family-owned business. To show our appreciation, all current Season Passes will be extended and valid for the 2020 and the ENTIRE 2021 season. This will come at no cost to you and requires no action on your part. This offer applies to Season Passes purchased by June 22nd, 2020. If you have any questions please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
When can I process my season pass?
We are currently working on an updated procedure to pick up your 2020 season pass. We will share this with you once we have everything finalized!
Will our newest attraction, Aussie Mat Dash, still be open?
YES! We are proud to be able to debut our newest attraction at the park during the 2020 season!
What if I have a group event that needs to be rescheduled?
No worries - any group event impacted by our operating schedule or restrictions will be rescheduled. Please contact Ashlee at email@example.com or 630-882-6575 ext 306
Does the Coronavirus live in chlorinated water?
According to the CDC, there is no evidence that the virus which causes COVID-19 can be spread to people through the water in pools, hot tubs, spas, or water play areas. Proper operation and maintenance (including disinfection with chlorine and bromine) of these facilities should inactivate the virus in the water.
What safety and sanitation procedures will be in place this summer?
As always, the safety of our guests and team members is our top priority. We have always been known as one of the cleanest water parks in the world, and that will be no different this summer. We are closely following the guidelines set forth by the CDC, Illinois Department of Public Health, Kendall County Health Department, along with other government officials and health experts. Below are some initial procedures we will continue to develop:
- Increase of hand sanitizing stations throughout the park for guests and team members.
- Promoting safe social distancing throughout the park for safety of our guests and team members.
- Pool technicians continue to monitor the water hourly, more than the state requirement of twice per day
- Illinois Department of Public Health inspection and approval of all rides and pools for public use.
- Proper maintenance and disinfection performed around the clock using hospital grade disinfectants.
- Food service areas cleaned and maintained by an increased park services team.
- Locker rooms are constantly cleaned and monitored throughout the day. Each evening the locker rooms are cleaned, pressure washed, and inspected by a third party.