Will There Be Limited Capacity? Do I Need To Make A Reservation?
Will I Have A Health Screening?
What If I am Dropping Off Guests or Parking in Preferred or Handicap Parking?
Will Bags Be Allowed? Will There Be A Security Check?
What Is Your Re-Entry Policy?
If I am a 2020 Season Pass Holder, What Do I Need To Do Before Coming to The Park?
What If I Already Have A Ticket?
What Attractions Will Be Available?
- Crocodile Mile
- Platypus Plunge
- PJ's Plummet
- Tasmanian Twisters
- Wild Wallabies
- Kangaroo Falls
- Great Barrier Reef Wave Pool (NO Waves - Limited Capacity & Swim Time)
- Quokka Nut-Island (Limited Capacity - First Come, First Serve)
- Koala Kove (Limited Capacity - First Come, First Serve)
Attractions Closed for the 2020 Season
- Kookaburra Kreek Lazy River
- The Three Sisters
- Aussie Mat Dash
Do I Need To Wear A Mask?
What Kinds of Physical Distancing Guidelines Are You Implementing?
The Great Barrier Reef Wave Pool Updates
- There will be a limited capacity for each group using the wave pool
- Each group will have a timed duration to use the wave pool
- The wave pool will be open swim and WILL NOT have waves, per state guidelines
- Life jackets are complimentary for guests and are located on a rack near the wave pool on a first come first serve basis
- Please maintain 6 ft of distance between groups
- No masks will be allowed in the pool
- No tubes will be allowed in the pool
- Please do not move the chairs on the wave deck
- Please maintain physical distancing between groups of lounge chairs
Quokka-Nut Island & Koala Kove Updates
- Quokka-Nut Island and Koala Kove will have a combined limited capacity for the day
- There will be one entry for both Koala Kove and Quokka-Nut Island
- Seating and pool capacity in this area will be FIRST COME FIRST SERVE. Once the capacity is met, no additional guests will be permitted in the area. As groups leave, additional guests will be permitted to enter the area.
- If area is at capacity, please wait in the attraction entry line clearly designated near the kiddie area entrance
- Please maintain 6ft of distance between groups
- No masks allowed in the pool
- Please do not move the chairs within the two areas
- Please maintain physical distancing between lounge chairs
What We Are Doing To Protect Our Team Members
- Additional and enhanced staff training on new policies and procedures, include COVID-19 training
- Daily Health and Wellness Screenings for our employees. Anyone showing signs, symptoms, or a fever over 100.4 will be sent home to self-quarantine
- Additional and enhanced break periods for employees
- New procedures including reservations and mobile ordering will reduce team member and guest interactions throughout the park
- Increased sanitizing and hand washing required by all team members throughout your shift