Please note, all rules are at the discretion of Raging Waves Management.
- For the safety of all guests, no firearms, knives, glass items (including but not limited to jars, bottles, and mirrors), or other sharp or potentially dangerous items may be brought into Raging Waves
- No outside food or beverages may be brought into the park.
- No alcohol is allowed on Raging Waves property.
- Raging Waves reserves the right to inspect all bags and property brought to the park.
- Protruding or hanging jewelry is not allowed on waterslides.
- Dive masks are not allowed anywhere in park – eye-wear is allowed on slides but must be secured.
- A lined swim suit is recommended in order to participate in any water activities. Denim shorts or athletic clothing is not allowed in or on any attraction. Swimsuits must not have any hard metal or plastic pieces.
- No footwear is allowed on slides
- No thong style bathing suits allowed.
- No luggage bags or large bags with wheels (must be able to fit in family locker)
- Shorts, pants and bathing suit bottoms must be worn around the waist with no sagging and no visible undergarments.
- No gang apparel, signs or symbols may be worn or shown.
- No water devices or selfie-sticks
- Balls are not allowed in wave pool
Rules and Restrictions
- Line jumping or cutting is prohibited and is cause for immediate ejection from the park.
- Diving is prohibited in all locations and at all times.
- Raging Waves is a family waterpark, and as such does not permit any overtly offensive behavior, language, tattoos or clothing. This includes, but is not limited to: profanity, clothing with hateful messages, pornography, vulgarity, illegal acts, and/or divisive political messages.
- Many of the attractions at Raging Waves Waterpark are dynamic and thrilling. There are inherent risks associated with riding any slide or utilizing any pool. If you choose to ride or swim, you accept all of these risks. Participate responsibly. You should be in good health to ride safely. You should know your physical condition and limitations as Raging Waves does not. If you suspect your health could be at risk for any reason or you could aggravate a pre-existing condition of any kind, do not ride or participate. Anybody with any type of physical or medical limitation is strongly advised not to participate in any attraction. We recommend watching a ride in action and reading all associated rules and safety signage before deciding whether or not to participate.
- Absolutely no admittance to park without ticket.
- Children 12 years of age and younger must be accompanied by a responsible adult, 18 years of age or older. Children 12 and under may never be dropped off and left unsupervised. Adult supervision of non-swimmers and young children is essential at all times. Lifeguards and attendants are not babysitters, please constantly supervise all young children and keep them close.
- Raging Waves does not page guests and recommends that you and your group establish a meeting place within the park in case you get separated
- Children who wear diapers are required to wear swim diapers on all rides and in all pools. Diapers may not be changed on the deck, walkways or lounge chairs. They can be changed in any restroom as all restrooms have diaper changing stations.
- U.S. Coast Guard approved life vests are available free of charge and in limited quantities around the park. All weak and non-swimmers should use a life vest. Besides approved ride tubes, the only other floatation devices allowed are properly fitted, U.S. Coast Guard approved lifejackets.
- Raging Waves Water Park Illinois is not responsible for any lost, stolen or damaged property including keys, wallets, glasses, jewelry, etc, so please secure them properly. We highly recommend the use of a locker.
- A reserved smoking area is available outside the park in the main parking lot, by the flag pole. There is NO SMOKING INSIDE THE PARK.
Order Verification Policy
- Purchases with a credit card on-site or online are subject to present the credit card along with a valid form of identification for redemption at Raging Waves Waterpark. Failure to present valid payment/identification verification will revoke your right for redemption.
- Re-entry—You may leave and re-enter the park as needed. Everyone must get their hand stamped before leaving if they would like to re-enter. In addition to showing the hand stamp, guests must also show their ticket stub from that day or a season pass. Transferring hand stamps is prohibited.
- Some of our attractions have height requirements for the safety of the guests. Please visit the specific attraction page for its’ height requirements.
Rainchecks and Refunds
- Raging Waves Waterpark is open every day of the season, rain or shine but can close for the day based on current poor conditions and a poor forecast. If we experience inclement weather that includes lightning (or some other extreme weather condition), the park will suspend operations until it passes. If the park closes for the day, all customers remaining in the park (except season pass holders) will receive a complimentary return ticket for a visit during the 2018 season. Guests must have ticket stub to exchange for complimentary return ticket. Exchange may be done only on the day in which the park closes. Refunds and rain checks are not offered.
- Parking is FREE at Raging Waves Waterpark IL
- Preferred parking is $10 per vehicle and available on a limited, first come—first serve basis. Handicap parking is near the front gate.
- All attractions are subject to temporary maintenance or safety shutdowns.
- Prices and operating schedule are subject to change without notice.
- By entering Raging Waves, you and your group or family consent to being photographed or filmed for promotional purposes without payment or authorization.
- The forecast may say ‘chance of rain’, but there’s a 100% chance of FUN! An overcast or rainy day means shorter lines and just as many thrills!
- Any actions deemed inappropriate are cause for immediate ejection without refund.
- Refunds and rain checks are not offered.
- All policies/items are at the discretion of Raging Waves management.